Sunday, November 1, 2009

To do or not to do? (Also known as 'NaBloPoMo: Day 1'. Maybe.)

Today is the first day of November, and so traditionally the first day of NaBloPoMo.

I've always been intrigued by the concept of forcing oneself to write or post or draw something every day of a month, but at the same time also a little intimidated 'cos let's face it, I'm usually a person of few words and who wants the pressure of having to say something (be it through pictures or words) every single day whether you feel like it or not?

Yet here I am, writing this post, so that if I decide to do NaBloPoMo after all, I can post tomorrow without feeling like I've cheated and skipped a day (Yes, I can be really anal about things like that sometimes!).

Besides, I've been feeling restless lately with regard to my art and work. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to try new mediums and styles and do a little experimentation on a daily basis?

We shall see.

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails