Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Illustration Friday: Blur & NaBloPoMo: Day 11

© 2009 Radha Ramachandran

Without her glasses, life was just one big blur.

Just a sketch this time. I've opened this an innumerable number of times in Illustrator to work on the final vector illustration, but something's just been off. I have a feeling I want to try painting it, but haven't been able to make myself open a tube of paint either.

Maybe it's time just hasn't come yet!

Will just have to update this post with the colour version if and when I get around to doing it.

:)

Below is another sketch I drew earlier today for NaBloPoMo*.
(*Stands for 'National Blog Posting Month'. Basically, you try to post something on your blog everyday in November. In my case, I'm trying to post a drawing, sketch or illustration everyday.)



© 2009 Radha Ramachandran

4 comments:

gatheringwonder said...

I like the line work

Shirley said...

Very nice illustrations!

Pencil Pocket said...

This is a great idea!

Glaucia de Barros said...

Love your sketch ! sometimes just lines are the best !

Related Posts with Thumbnails